Whitaker Leather Retro Flower Classic Guitar Strap with Leather Ends
A lightweight but fully functional, and comfortable, guitar strap featuring a fun retro-flower design complete with custom made leather ends! Multiple reinforced layers of fabric eliminate heavy strap inner-webbing.
Handmade in East Tennesse: Leather ends are made from locally sourced artisan leather that's doubled, sewn, and riveted for extra strength! Perfect for long nights on stage or a few quick strums and riffs before heading out the door - a show stopper either way!
Strap material is hand-cut, reinforced, and sewn one at a time using our turn of the century vintage Singer sewing machine.
Select When Ordering:
Leather End Color: Black or Brown
- 2" wide strap
- Fully adjustable for Adults and Youth
- Gorgeous Artisan Leather ends hand-cut every time
- Sewn using our vintage leather saddle making sewing machines
- Metal Hardware, and rivets
- Industrial Western Saddle and Tack Rivets - not hobby store craft rivets
- Use with Electric, Acoustic, and Bass Guitars
- Holes can be punched to size if requested
- Handmade with Quality and Care in the USA
- Your order will arrive in our signature rustic packaging ready for you to open and use or give as a gift!
If you have any questions please contact us!
NOTE: We use real leather, not processed leather with a fake "leather" dimple pattern embossed on the surface. Color and texture may vary slightly and have natural markings, dings, bumps etc - because cows rub on trees, fences, and get bitten by bugs.