America - Get Ready To Grill! Kent “The Deck Chef” Whitaker will grill just about anything -- from pound cake to pizza, porterhouse to pineapple. Now, you can too with his easy-to-follow recipes for grilling, smoking, outdoor cooking and tailgating. From simple starters to all kinds of meat for the serious griller, from rubs, sauces and marinades to delicious sides and desserts, this is your ultimate guide with 250 recipes easy enough for the beginning grill guru and fun for the everyday outdoor cook.
- Petite Sirloin with Port Mushroom Shallot Sauce
- Grilled Sea Bass Fillets with Garlic Red Potatoes
- Sweet Gingered Five-Spice Pork Kabobs
- Kent’s Easy Grilled Pork Barbecue Ribs
- Rocket City Hot Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Honey Rum Bananas
- And many more
- Grilling history!
- Cool Food Trivia!
- Bonus Recipes!
- Tailgate Friendly Dishes!
- Full Color with amazing pictures!
Signed by the Author! Have your copy personalized by the author! Each copy is signed by Kent - but, if you have a special request - just add it to the notes in the order or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your personalized message. What a great gift idea for Father's Day or the grilling guru and barbecue lover in your family!
Who said cookbooks have to be boring? Not The Deck Chef!
Grow your Grill Skills with insider hints, pit-proven tips, and tried-and-true techniques for year-round smoking, grilling and barbecuing. It’s so easy to make simply delicious barbecue… So let’s get smokin’.