About E.H. Campbell
Contact: Email us - email@example.com
A Note from Ally:
Hi, my name is Ally Whitaker and these are our dogs Big Mo an Lucy! Our E.H. Campbell brand started with handmade leather craft items, purses, and accessories. It's grown to include custom bags, holsters, and even carrying western saddles and tack.
Over all, our brand is dedicated to traditional Americana living and style no matter where you are... even if you're inside an office and downtown! Here's a few things that make us different.
- All of our custom items are handmade one at a time - they are usable pieces of art!
- Always seeking Made in the USA items!
- We design many of our items and also work with regional artisans.
- We strive for zero waste in our shop!
- We are based in Southeast Tennessee.
- If a product is imported we will tell you in the description. No secrets, nothing to hide!
- My husband and I make all of the custom leather items we offer unless noted differently in a product description.
- We are authorized dealers for brands such as American Saddlery, Big Horn Saddles, and a few others.
The Name: Our name is dedicated to our families. "E" stands for Eli. "H" stands for Hank and Henry. Campbell stands for... Campbell, all of which are family names. The selection of the letters and last name covers just about every branch of our family tree. E.H. Campbell is uniquely Vintage Americana!
The Story: Our family has a rich tradition of military, EMS, and community service. We are also a family with ties to other countries and parts of the world but we all have a common thread - loving family, friends, life, and the opportunities this great nation has given us.
When we decided to start E.H. Campbell Trading Company we wanted to make sure that the hard work our parents, grandparents, and great grandparents was honored. That's why we have a focus on Made in the USA items and our own unique leather items.
Thanks - Ally Whitaker