Start Swatting! Here’s the "nearly famous" E.H. Campbell Model A flyswatter! This baby is designed for the person who has everything... except a leather fly swatter. This is our original zero-hole model - The Model B is the same style but comes with a couple of holes. The swatter is handmade from american cowhide leather complete with a lightly stained turned wood dowel rod handle. The grip is wrapped leather string commonly used in western saddle making or even for heavy-use work boot laces.
About the staining process.
- Leather: Each swatter is hand oiled with two coats for a light/medium oiled look. Or, choose our hand mixed natural Saddle Brown stain! One note - due to the natural aspect of the hand oil/staining process using small batch mixes the color will vary slightly. Your medium oil may be a bit light, or dark, and the saddle brown may vary as well. That's the nature of small batch stains.
- Wood: Our wood stain is... a bit crazy - but fun! It's a natural stain made from oils, old nails, coffee, and some other stuff we have on hand so it also varies slightly from batch to batch.
- Available in Medium Oil or Saddle Brown.
- Hand cut.
- Each fly swatter is hand sewn.
- Perfect for a variety of creepy crawlies!
NOTE - A hand strap is attached to handle at the end for easy hanging via a small eye -screw - but our photographer took it off - new pictures coming soon!